If you ever run into trouble, these are some things to look at:
- Surfly works with all modern browsers, such as: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11 (Edge), Safari and Opera. This includes mobile browsers
- Set the server up to allow connections to *.surfly.com.
- Since we make use of websockets, some virus software or proxy solutions can interfere with the Surfly technology. Make sure to create an exception for *.surfly.com. Access port 443 of the installed server (regular HTTPS port).
- For videochat, Surfly makes use of WebRTC, and more specifically TokBox’ solution. For more info on the TokBox requirements: https://tokbox.com/developer/requirements/
- There are no bandwith requirements for using Surfly. With regard to TokBox bandwith: Video: 300 kbps per stream (recommended lowest level) Audio: 50 kbps per stream (recommended lowest level)
For more info...
- Look into docs.surfly.com if you want more info about our API, and if you are interested in a more advanced integration
- If you have any questions, take a look at our FAQ page.
- When you think you’ve run into a bug, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a step by step description of the problem as well as concrete steps for us to reproduce the issue.